Ever since Paige has quit doing hair I have been extra busy! No complaining here! I have really loved getting to know her clients better & the extra cash has been very nice too. I still need to try & work on my schedule a little better.
I came home from a very long day to an empty house and homemade cinnamon rolls & bread. Mike is very talented in the kitchen & we are lucky because most weekends he cooks or bakes something yummy!
My mom had picked the kiddos up so Mike could go to priesthood section of conference. They headed over to my Uncle Johnny & Aunt Cindy's house for family party. We celebrated April birthdays. It was a small crowd but always fun to see everyone. Happy birthday Johnny, Carys & Grandma.
When we got home we had our own party. We made a fire in the back yard & let the kids roast marsh mellows. It took Kennedi awhile to even want to try one. Carter would quickly put his stick in the fire & then it would go straight to his mouth. We had a fun night as a family but I'm happy they are all in bed now! I love general conference weekend! I hope everyone had a great weekend.



Saturday, April 5, 2008
Saturday Happenings
Posted by
Webb Family
at
9:26 PM
Labels: family, general conferece, kiddos, mike
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








18 comments:
Ooh, those cinnamon rolls look so yummy and how nice that your hubby made them - even better. Looks like a fun evening with your family!
WOW! Those look so yummy and you said there was no junk in your house anymore. Thanks for the new do. My family was a bit shocked when I got home and Abby was the only one that liked it at 1st. I love it and it feels so great to have a short haircut for summer!
Sounds like you had a fun night. Next time invite us!!!!
OH busy day! but sounds like it ended fabulously! roasted marshmallows sounds heavenly! and WHOOHOO MIKE! i need Lance to learn that recipe. he likes to bake too. which is fabulous for me.
can't wait to see Cara's new do! i hope she posted a picture!
That sounds like so much fun! And YAY for homemade bread and cinnamon rolls! YUMMY!
A husband that bakes!!You are one lucky girl:) I love conference weekend too. I love not having to leave the house.
what a fun night! also thanks for taking over doing all my clients, i'm glad it's working out for you. sorry we missed the party, no kids though woohoo! have a good conference day, love that!!!
Sounds like you are busy, but what a great hubby!! I want that recipe, those look so yummy!! Looks like your family had fun, Corbin is dying here, he has been wanting to roast marshmellows forever!
Homemade Cinnamon rolls, Love it! Love parties, but they are a energy drainer. I am glad it was fun! Enjoy them rolls today.
You are always doing something fun. you kiddos are lucky to have you. You on the other hand are lucky to have Mike. Those cinnamon rolls look so yummy!!
cinnamon rolls? yes, please. those look amazing. i have the biggest weakness for baked goods... how fun to roast marshmallows in the back yard! i bet the kids loved it. i'm loving conference weekend.. it's one of my favorites.
What a nice husband! I too love conference weekend! Thank you so much for the baby gift. You are so sweet!
Homemade bread and cinnamon rolls? That alone is enough of a reason to have married him! Lucky girl! Sounds like a fun weekend! My boys love roasting marshmellows anytime we have a fire, too.
This post is making me hungry :) Roasting marshmellows is such a fun thing to do with the fam cuz you are all just hanging out!
We are back, your kids are so cute. When did Paige quit doing hair?
That looked like so much fun. I love campfires and roasting marshmellows. Didn't we do that one easter or maybe we were going too! Love ya.
It looks like you guys had a fun weekend. That is great that Mike make all that yummy food. Looks like fun roasting marshmallows in the backyard.
Those sweet rolls look delicious. It sounds like you had a fun week-end. Stacey said she had a fun time with you at the April birthday celebration! Mike is such a sweetie!!
Okay, how about we have Mike make cinnamon rolls for our next bunko at your place. LOVE IT! We like to roast marshmallows too... occasionally. They are a lovely sticky mess. It was a great conference weekend!
Post a Comment