Monday, April 28, 2008

Project 52


Week 17
For my blessing this week I choose the temple.
There had been rumors for awhile about them building a temple in our ward boundaries. And, you never know if it's true or not well we found out that it's official they are building a temple that will be so close! I will get to drive by it every day. There will be one in Gilbert & one in Gila Valley. I can't wait to go to the open house what an experience that will be for our kiddos. I love going there and having that wonderful peaceful feeling!
Here is some more information about the two new temples.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

I love the temple too!! When did this happen? They are building another Temple!??! This confirms it...My house really does double as a cave.

SuperCoolMom said...

That is so exciting! It will be so nice to have a couple more Temples here in AZ! I love being so close. We could even hear the Easter Pageant music every night from here.

Hallie said...

I just heard about this yesterday! How exciting that we are going to have 2 more temples in AZ! That is so neat that you will have it so close that you can drive by it every day. We sure enjoy having one in Snowflake. It is something I never imagined would happen here but it is such a blessing!

tammy said...

I've felt we needed more here for a long time, and to get one so close is a fabulous blessing!

ZB said...

This is so cool. What a great blessing.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I'm so excited too! Did you ever imagine??? And you could walk to it you lucky duck!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

How exciting! And to be so close... how nice that would be? We live 3 hours from the closest temple.