Sunday, April 13, 2008

Project 52

Since I missed last week I'm going to combined week 14 & 15.
I am so blessed to have two wonderful brothers!
I was in third grade when Jack was born & I remember not wanting my parents to name him Jack. I had a boy in my class at school named Jack & I was so worried that everyone would think I liked him if they found out. Well my mom had him while I was at school & so I had to tell my whole class that I had a new brother named Jack. I survived that day & love his name and it fits him perfectly.
I can't believe how fast time goes, they are growing up so fast! Jack is getting married this summer. Kellie and Jack make such a cute couple & they seem so happy together. I'm very excited for them and I'm hoping they will move close to us.
Steven will be 19 in September and will be graduating in May. He was my baby! If you look in his baby book you will see my hand writing. I would run home from school so I could hold & feed him. I video taped him all the time but I never took the camera off Steven. I even have on camera him saying my name for the first time. They are great brothers! They are handsome, sweet and so fun!!! I hope the last picture embarrasses them, they are such dorks! Of course us girls had no idea what they were doing in that silly picture.
I love you guys!!!

12 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

love all the pictures! that last one is too funny! what sweet memories of your little brothers! how fun to watch them grow up! time flies huh?

Crazymamaof6 said...

Oh and way way fun last night with you and Lindsey! what a great book club we have!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Brothers are blessings, yes. I only have one little bro and 3 big brothers.... it was nice to have both. Congrats to your brothers and good luck in their new adventures!

SuperCoolMom said...

Great pics! So fun to have little bros!

Pam said...

You are blessed. The last picture gave me a good laugh. Families are wonderful.

Nikki said...

I hear you girl, My little brother use to come and spend every break and summer with me and my hubby since he was about 5 now he is 19 and is grown....

tammy said...

Fun memory, pics and blessing! I had a little brother that I thought of as mine, too. He was my favorite.

Jamie said...

AHHH BROTHERS.. They are the best I agree!! I have five of them and can't imagine growing up with out boys around to make things fun in their own special way! :)

onehm said...

So very sweet! I know that your brothers are soooo lucky to have you as their "big" sister!
;)

Andréa Morrow said...

Hey, so do you do hair at home? how much do you charge for a haircut? My hairstylist is sometimes hard to get a hold of :(

Bridget and Dustin said...

What a sweet post! I think we have such great brothers. Just wanted to let you know Brooke that Steven will be 19 in September. Love all the crazy pictures of the family.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

brothers are pretty great!!! I wouldn't trade mine for anything!