Our ward every year puts on a big foot rodeo and it's something my kiddos love! It's right up there with Father & Sons Camp outs. What's not to love? There is so many fun activities riding horses, egg toss, chasing chickens and of course all the junk they can eat! The kids get so excited because PaPa Joe comes with his horses. Monica once again did a great job & the food was so yummy!! We can't wait for next year.



*Well I'm back to working out early in the mornings so you will see a lot more of me!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Foot Rodeo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








16 comments:
SO FUN! wow your ward does the cutest stuff. love the kids with their stick horses! adorable!
Seriously how fun is that? I want our ward to do something fun like that. We will haev to crash your's ha ha.
That looks like such a fun activity!
How fun!! I love the stick horses. My boys would love being a part of an activity like that. I could see them turning the horses into lightsabers. Fun pix!
How fun is that?
What fun!
And good for you working out again! I'm so excited to hear more about your wonderful life!!
how fun! i bet they love that! i wish our ward did something like that! such a great idea
What a fun ward activity. It seems like most kids love horses. I used to love to ride them whenever I could when I was young.
These are so fun, my stake did this growing up and we looked forward to it every year! We went private it, leave me your email on my old site:)
Thanks for the comments on the blog. I leave women's conference on Wednesday so I will not be posting this late week.
I forgot about this. I wish we were still part of the fun.
Things like this might be why I thought you lived farther out :) Your ward must be great, what a fun activity!
How fun!!
Hey Brooke. Your kids are too dang cute! When I lived with Pam I saw them often, but haven't for a while. It's good to see your blog. You have such a sweet family.
Post a Comment