
Week 13
My blessing is my parents
1. They love each other.
2. They taught me to love myself
3. They love to be with my kiddos!
4. They are a big support to their children & grandchildren
5. They love to travel
6. They love to have us all over
7. I love to go just hang out & talk to them
8. They love to have a good time!
9. They are always up for a anything
10.They love me!!!
I love these two pictures & pretty funny that not only did they have twins but now they have twin grand kids. I'm so blessed to have wonderful parents. Their main focus is keeping our family close & I think they are doing a super job! Love you guys!
Monday, March 31, 2008
Project 52, better late then never!
Posted by
Webb Family
at
2:15 PM
Labels: blessings, family, parents, project 52
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








21 comments:
I LOVE those twin pictures! Your Mom has hardly changed! - and what awesome parents!
Fun, fun pics! And your mom hasn't changed a bit. I love how you and all of your sisters look so much like her. Such a beautiful family and a wonderful blessing!
Such cute pictures! It's so nice to have parents that LOVE our children/ their grandchildren! I don't know what I would do without my parents too! Your such a sweet daughter! BTW.. got your message after easter. I still want those lavendar clips!
Hi Brooke, it's Hallie, Pam's niece. I saw your blog listed on Blake & Jen's and it has been so fun catching up on you and your family! It has been so long since we have seen you, it looks like you are doing great! Your family is adorable, wish we could see you more often. I can't believe how much you look your mother, you are both beautiful!
LOVE these pictures!! And I LOVE your parents~ they are really wonderful! I hope that I can be as good a parent and grandparent as your mom!!
;)
I agree, what a huge blessing it is to have such amazing parents!!
What a cute blessing for this week. What would we do without are great parents! Love the cute pictures of them. Love you mom and dad!
I can't believe how much you look like your mom. She's beautiful. Parents are great...
I totally agree with you! So fun to see both of the pictures. Susan looks beautiful as usual!!
So cute............ I enjoyed getting to know you last night at Bunko....
I love your quote by President Hinkley! I'm stealing it for my blog! :)
Visiting here from Nikki's blog!
I have so many fun memories of your parents! They are wonderful!
love those pictures! what a great blessing. so fun that you had twins too!!!
Cute pics, and a great blessing!! What great parents you have!!
What great pictures! Your mom never ages, but you know that. That's how all the women in your family are. Tell your dad to grow back that sweet moustache!
Thanks for the sweet post, Dad pulled up your blog first and I looked over at him and said what's the matter? Well you know your Dad, the big boob. We feel so blessed, we love our family, even with all the craziness!
that is such a cute picture! they are pretty cool i guess! jk and i love the stash your dad has! we should bring that back!
Hi Brookie- You are so blessed. I feel blessed to have them for friends, so I can only imagine how you feel to have them for your parents. MBD seriously needs the stash back, too funny!
i'm a little late of course, but what a great post. we are so blessed to have such wonderful and fun parents. i love you guys.
To have good parents is a wonderful blessing! great pictures!
Wow! You sure belong to your Mom. I'll never forget your story that your parents didn't know they were having twins until your Mom delivered. Shocker!!! What's this about Paige not doing hair? Please just don't tell me you're thinking of quitting. You are so great!
Post a Comment