
Week 12
My blessing is Kelsey! I feel so blessed to have this girlie be part of our family. I was so excited when Mike and I started dating because I had a girl to shop for. She is so sweet & very helpful! She is a pro at cleaning bathrooms & doing dishes. Kelsey is a very determined little girl. I love that once she puts her mind to do something, anything she will work extra hard to achieve it. I still remember when she was 5 years old she wanted to learn to whistle. She worked & worked until she got it-something I still can't do. Kelsey is very mature and loves to hang out with the adults but also loves to have a good time with her friends & cousins.
I love that she is so passionate about horses & has really gotten all her friends to love them too! They even started a club & their goal is to save enough money to buy a horse together & share it. Kelsey is a good friend to everyone, she is fun,easy going, beautiful, loves reading & music and is very creative. I'm so blessed to have this sweet daughter be part of my life!
Love ya sweets!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Proect 52
Posted by
Webb Family
at
9:22 PM
Labels: blessings, Kelsey, project 52
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








16 comments:
What a little cutie she is! That's so great that she has that determination and those leadership skills, Great qualities for a girl!
She's adorable! I'm so glad that she has YOU as a mom!!
what a sweet post! and so is a cutie! how fun too! she has great plans and seems to have the follow through! that is so fun she got her friends to like horses too! VERY COOL!
What a cutie! And very sweet post. I would love help cleaning the bathrooms! I'm sure she feels just as blessed to have you in her life as well. Fabulous blessing!
awesome post! She seems like a wonderful, smart girl and I'm sure she is a great blessing.
Very nice tribute/post for your daughter! Great blessing!
She is such a doll! How fun for you to have her in your life!
Crystal is Tyler's cousin, small world eh?
Kelsey is beautiful! You and her seem like you have such a great bond You are a great mom!! And I know that Kelsey is who she is because of it!
I loved this post of our sweet Kelsey. I love her passion for the things she loves! What a blessing she is to all of us. We love you Kelsey, Love Grammie
I loved the Easter pictures too!
Lucky girl to have a great Mom and be part of a great family. She is adorable. Love the George Straight. He is one of my fav's and this song imparticular!!
Hey, I went private I would love for you to still be able to check in so shoot me your e-mail adress jmeemm@g-mail.com
What a great blessing. She's one lucky girl to have you as her mom!
You are such a sweet mom! She will look back and really love this post. I am so embarrassed, but I just got the message you left me about the clips last night. I will still buy them. I will call you when I am in the neighborhood!
Kelsey is a gem! Wished we could see her more often for sure!
what a sweet girl. and you are such an awesome mom!
she is a doll. how fun for you to be her mom. i love horses too!!
she is a doll. how fun for you to be her mom. i love horses too!!
Post a Comment