
Me and the kids watched this cute movie tonight. It was my first time seeing it and I loved every minute of it! After watching it I felt like putting on a dress, speaking in a high pitch voice & breaking out in a song!
My favorite would have to be watching my kiddos. Kelsey and Cody had seen it in the theaters with my parents. But, they enjoyed it again the second time. Just listening to them laugh made me smile. Kennedi loved it and pretty much never moved. Carter has really been into reenacting movies he's been watching lately. That is what he did tonight. He would get up and dance & he was very concerned when the wicked witch came into the picture! I even got a kiss when prince charming kissed the sleeping princess.
Great investment, run out and get yourself a copy!
The other night Kennedi was being silly and Mike called her a monkey. She said, I'm not a monkey I'm a princess. Carters a monkey! Gotta smile-love that girlie!!!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
A fairy tale!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








12 comments:
We just got it tonight too. The kids and Dad watched while I went to book club, and I had to stay up 'til midnight finishing it myself when I got home! So cute!
Cute! I need to go buy this, I forgot to get it yesterday. So cute that he likes to act out movies. Connor is into memorizing lines from movies and shows and can can apply them to situations in his life. Cracks me up!
too cute! love that movie! how sweet he kissed you when it was time to kiss the princess! love that. and too funny about the monkey comment!
So cute!! I was wanting to rent this, this week too. Now I know I need to go and get it soon!
I think I need to see that movie! Everyone keeps telling me how cute it is. What a fun family night!
I love it too! I bought it today but we have not been home to watch it.
Seriously, this is one of the best movies EVER. So so cute!!!
i'm so excited to hear it's out. we have been waiting for it to so we can buy it. I LOVE THIS MOVIE
love this movie!! it is one of our favorites too ;)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
I just bought it today after reading your blog earlier. I'm glad you reminded me. WalMart has it on sale. I bet my girls will love it. And maybe the boys will get into it like Carter (fingers crossed).
I am SO IN LOVE with this movie you don't even know! We have been listening to the sound track for weeks! Before the movie came out we watched clips on U tube daily! Obsessed? YEP!!
Post a Comment