Friday, February 29, 2008

Love Notes

I got this sweet note from Cody a few days ago just out of the blue! And, got this cute package on Valentines day. It was funny it had two more boxes inside & every box had a note with something like 'almost there' or 'not just yet'. I love getting sweet things from my kiddos. I feel like the luckiest mom ever!

10 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

so sweet! i love them too. totally fun. what a sweetie. book club was so fun last night! so fun to hang out.

tammy said...

So sweet! I love when my boys make me things. Doesn't it just make you want to keep them little forever?

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

hes going to be quite a chatch when he gets older! They say if they love their mom then they are a good guy!!!

Jen said...

What a sweetie!! I love when they do cute stuff like that!

Jen & Blake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen & Blake said...

Okay, I am came across your blog and I am leaving a comment to keep in touch:) Your blog is so cute and so are your kids. What a sweetheart your Cody! Too fun. I really enjoy getting my hair done and visiting with you. Here's our blog to check out too:)
bjclarkson.blogspot.com

The Fab Fabian Life said...

what a sweet boy, must have learned from his sweet mom!

Pam said...

that is awesome!

my email is pamc at bpmedical dot com

onehm said...

That is just adorable, Brooke!
I love things like this too. It makes all we do seem appreciated, doesn't it??
(And you ARE the best mom in the world!!)

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! tugs at your heart strings!