Friday, January 18, 2008

To answer your questions

The picture below of Carter standing next to the huge Superman was taken in Utah. We had just met up with friends for lunch at The Spaghetti Factory in Salt Lake City. It was in a mall & when we were walking out Carter spotted it at some store, I really didn't pay attention.

8 comments:

Laura said...

Was it the spaghetti factory in Salt Lake city at Trolley square? Just curious now. LOL!

Webb Family said...

Yes, I'm such a dork!

tammy said...

That's just what I was going to ask - lol! Fun times!

Jellybean babies said...

Your little superhero is so cute!

Cheryl said...

That's such a cute picture of Carter! Thanks again for the haircut! I love it!

Stace said...

Okay -- mother of 4 and twins to say the least -- if you can blog so can some of these other mom friends of mine should too! Way to go! It's our sanity, huh? Love all you info sites, fun!

tammy said...

I know the Sirrine name.....I'm trying to remember since it's been a couple of years. Do you know what ward/stake they're in? We lived just south of Guadalupe, between Recker and Power. Small little world, huh?

tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.