Every super hero in Carter's mind is called super! Buzz, Woody, Dash, Batman & of course Superman! Carter was in heaven when he spotted this HUGE SUPER!
The best things I've ever purchased for my boys are two capes. One Superman and One batman. They are worn at least once every day! Carter is so cute and would fit right in with mine! I just love their wild imaginations!
"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." --President Gordon B. Hinckley
9 comments:
That's so great. Where was that picture taken?
way cute!
TOOO CUTE!
How fun for him! Where were you? It looks like snow in the background, was that in UT?
That is so cute!
gotta love the superheros. he looks so excited!!
The best things I've ever purchased for my boys are two capes. One Superman and One batman. They are worn at least once every day! Carter is so cute and would fit right in with mine! I just love their wild imaginations!
He is "super" cute and that is all that matters! If I were to have a boy in this family I would want him to be just like Carter!
That is so sweet.
And we would be loving that Super if we had seen it too!!!
Post a Comment