Blessing #3
Well I wanted to put a cute picture of my kiddos but blogger is being weird today! My blessing for this week is healthy kiddos. Every winter I get annoyed when the whole house is sick with different things. And, this year it felt for awhile we were never going to get rid of the crud going around. But after talking to so many different clients this week I have learned to really appreciate how healthy all my children really have been. I love what crazymamaof6 wrote about her healthy kids. When I'm feeling sorry for myself because I'm on house arrest with a bunch of sickies I need to remember how much worse it could be!
Monday, January 21, 2008
Project 52
Posted by
Webb Family
at
2:47 PM
Labels: blessings, kiddos, project 52
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








9 comments:
yup! gotta love that perspective you get from others. and man i totally get how it is hard to appreciate it when you are having sick kids one after another. but it could be so much worse. here i typed that but Pierce is totally ill this weekend. but it could be way worse and not go away. so god for US noticing what a blessing it is!
I still volunteer at the Newborn ICU and I can tell you it keeps me grounded. I try to never forget what sick really is. My girls were not born healthy and their pregnancy and birth forever changed my appreciation of health. I know there is so many things I pray we never endure. That being said I still get bogged down with the winter days of illness after illness. It can be exhausting. I am just grateful to know those illnesses do leave and my kids are healthy now.
My kids were sick alot this winter, but you are so right...it could be alot worse. For the most part my kids ARE healthy. It is such a great reminder that it could be alot worse!
i couldn't agree more. when you are in the middle of it, it is hard to realize how blessed you are.
I couldn't be more grateful for healthy, happy kids. Great post.
I love this idea...healthy kids are the best!
A great blessing!
Here, Here! I agree and good thing for blogging when we are stuck at home we can still feel connected to the rest of the world! Yipee!!
Amazing how much you don't miss good health until you don't have it! That's a great blessing to be thankful for!
Post a Comment