Monday, January 21, 2008

Memory Lane Monday

This is a picture of Cody kissing his cousin Tatum. When Cody & I lived with my parents we had a lot of quality time to spend with Tatum. Paige was still working at a salon in Scottsdale so we would get to watch her. Cody loved having her come over. After so much time together they acted more like brother and sister then cousins. I remember Cody would lay on the floor watching cartoons and Tatum would crawl over and smack his head and hurry off with a big grin! She loved when he gave her all his attention! They are still such great friends!

10 comments:

Jamie said...

That is to cute and fun. I guess I should not get so crazy on my kids when they show their love like that.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

love that picture! you are so lucky to have cousin that are the same age your kids.

onehm said...

ADORABLE!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

You will have to keep that and put it in their senior yearbook in the back with a funny quote! They will kill you Ü

tammy said...

That is so cute! I wish my boys got to spend more time with their cousins. I have so many fun memories of growing up with my cousins.

Pam said...

Cute pic!! Email me about photo explosion. pamc@bpmedical.net

Haymore Family said...

that is so cute! that is fun to have cousins close by!

Jen said...

Cute pic and what a great memory!

ZB said...

What a sweetie. Hope that everyone is doing better this week.

Shannon said...

Cute picture! My kids love their cousins too!