Blessing #2
Our home
I kept thinking all day yesterday about when my parents went to pick my brother Jack up from his mission in Honduras. My mom told us stories about so many wonderful people she meet and how they all lived in very small homes or some even huts! But, they were happy & some gave my parents things right off their walls!
I'm so blessed to live where we do and have a place to call home. It is nothing great or big but we love it! I love that it's yellow. Yellow just makes me happy!! The kiddos have lots of room to play outside. There is room for our animals and for Mike's garden. Mike would love to live on a farm or some remote place. And, anyone that knows me knows that would kill me! Gotta be close to shopping! HEE! HEE! So moving to our home was a compromise!
I love my kids schools, friends, our ward, that everything is close & our neighbors.
Today I am blessed for our home!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Project 52
Posted by
Webb Family
at
10:52 AM
Labels: blessings, home, project 52
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
I love my home too! I could stay in this house, this ward, this neighborhood forever and be happy.
love it! and way to recognize this blessing. here i was all bummed about my house and all that needs done. and i should just be grateful to have a house to live in! your house is the perfect compromise! and now with all that good shopping close it is even better!
I have to agree we take our homes for granted. It is truly a blessing to live in a nice home, nice neighborhood. Thanks for reminding to appreciate what I have instead of always wanted more, atleast for today. I am with you on being close to shopping by the way!
such a great blessing. thanks for that reminder.
That is a great blessing. I love my home, too, but I have to say, I would love to live on a farm in a big ol' country house....as long as I didn't have to do all the work!
I love your home too! Have a home is such a blessing that we all take for granted don't we?! I'm thankful for my home even though I wish it was next to your home!!! (wink)
This week I am thanksful for my home too! Great blessing, a home.
Post a Comment