Monday, January 14, 2008

Memory Lane Monday

I wish I would have been better and done this during the holidays! I still remember the Christmas when I got stretch pants and a big over sized blue sweater and black boots of course! I had gotten up in the middle of the night and had seen everything that Santa had brought me. I remember feeling so bad! I also remember that same Christmas getting a gold boom box, a plastic charm necklaces ( does anyone remember those?) and a tether ball.

6 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

Tether ball! I haven't thought about that in years, My kids would love one! I'm putting that on my list.

Anonymous said...

My sister Cami and I talk about those charm necklaces all the time. WE had a billion charms. I really wish I had kept those, my girls would have loved them!

Crazymamaof6 said...

oh i still have some of my charms form those necklaces! love them! they are saved in the attic. i'm too mean to share my treasures!
love the over sized sweater and leggings outfit. totally hip then and sadly now too! ha!!

Stace said...

Thanks for sharing your blessings with us --- love that! Happy late Anniversary --- Way Cool! Loved the charm necklaces --- they were the bomb in the day! I wish I would have saved so many things from my childhood. Then again --- you can't save it all. I've tried to put a treasure box away for Mylee.

Jamie said...

Stretch pants... what were we thinking??

blah, blah by lindsey said...

oh my gosh!! stretch pants and over sized shirts were the best, i totally rocked those! and the plastic bracelets wish they had that crap now cause the stuff my kiddies want is so stinking expensive.