
Today is our Anniversary! It was five years ago today that we were sealed for time & all eternity. I feel so blessed to have met Mike and Kelsey was just icing on the cake!
I remember being so happy and not a bit nervous we just couldn't wait to start our lives together.
And our sweet kiddos, they were so happy to be brother & sister (if that could only last-hee hee!)
The last picture is when we took a trip to Utah to visit Mike's family or I should say meet his family. We drove and it was a long trip especially with two three year olds. We went a few days after we got engaged & we laughed after that trip & said well if we can do that we can survive marriage.
And then two years later adding two more little ones to our eternal family really did complete us!
I love you babe!
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Happy Anniversary Babe!
Posted by
Webb Family
at
1:11 PM
Labels: anniversary, family, kiddos, marriage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








16 comments:
Happy Anniversary! that is awesome you guys found eachother!
What a sweet post. You are such a cute couple and your kids are darling. It's obvious that you were meant for each other!
Happy Anniversary! The kids look so little!
Congratulations!
Such an accomplishment to combine two "families" the way that you did!
I'm so happy that you found each other! Happy Anniversary!
happy anniversary! woohoo 5 years. you guys are awesome together and you have such a wonderful family
Happy anniversary!!! That is a great story and I just love that picture of all 4 of you.
Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys had a great day and got to do something fun!
Happy Anniversary. I think that your story is a miracle. I love the pictures that you posted. It's no wonder that your children are so beautiful! Happy Marriage.
Happy anniversary! Hope you guys had a great day!!
Happy Anniversary! The picture with the kids on your wedding day is so darling!!!
A BLOND. Great pics and Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary two days late! We were married two days (and a few years) apart. Cute pics of you guys! Love them all but especially the wedding one of all four of you.
Happy Anniversary! What beautiful wedding pictures and so cute with the kids! It seems like only yesterday!!!
Found you on Crazymomof6's blog. I loved your most recent entry and will have to add you to my bloglines list. I can see we have a lot in common. I love scrapbooking and anyone who has Mac makeup on their links list is my friend. Happy Anniversary.
Happy Anniversary! You and Stacy share the same ann. You have an adorable family!
What a fun little flashblack. I'm so glad you guys found each other and decided to move here! You have the perfect little family!
Post a Comment