What do you guys think about these two playing Edward and Bella? I like her but I just don't think he is good looking enough! I can't wait when the movie comes out, I sure hope it's not a disappointment!I have been busy busy!!!! I have been organizing everything and my label maker is getting a lot of love!
I hope everyone is having a super week!








10 comments:
oh i think i could get into that movie! can't wait for it either.
love the label maker.
i am not feeling that guy either. hope he doesn't ruin the movie for me.
way to go on the organizing
Well, I never pictured Bella as being extremely beautiful, so I think she'll do. I'm determined to love the movie and I can hardly wait for it to come out!
OOOOHHH!! I am SO excited for this movie! They are ok for the movie, I guess I can picture them being in love, but he is not MY Edward. LOL!
Yeah, I am not so sure about him either. But it won't stop me from seeing the movie either!
She's too pretty and he's not pretty enough. But if they act well, I'm sure I'll fall in love!
Please come over and organize my house! BTW- one of my very best friends just found out she's having twins. Bet you could ease her anxieties (or add to them) :)
I agree he is not handsome enough but,he does look kind of vampireish.
I think he looks vampire-ish, too. Not who I would fall for, but he does kind of fit the vampire mold. Maybe when we see him act like Edward we'll like him more? I'm excited to see who Jacob will be, because I am like Bella and in love with both.
I didn't know there is going to be a movie!!!! I am so excited! I loved these books a little too much. And I agree that the guy is not even as HOT as Edward really is!:)
Sorry to barge in on your blog... but ARE YOU KIDDING ME? That's supposed to be Edward? I'm a friend of Camille's and was totally blog stalking! I am also excited for the movie, but just not that excited that they chose him to play the most important part (in my opinion!).
Post a Comment