This is a lot of pictures and it took me awhile. I had to make sure it was fair you know the same amount of each kiddo! They had their first day of preschool & loved it! I was a bit sad but got a lot done. Everyone is getting sick around here. Kelsey fell & hit her head at school, then on the way home she through up & of course while I cleaned it up I did the same. Carter had strep at the beginning of the week. No one else has shown any signs of it so I hope we are in the clear! When I woke Kennedi up this morning I started singing Happy Birthday she said "it's my birthday again!?" I had a little party with the cousins yesterday and they were in heaven. I love these two so much and feel so blessed that Our Heavenly Father trusted us to have them part of our family!
Happy Birthday Kennedi and Carter
Happy Birthday Kennedi and Carter










16 comments:
Darling slide show. They are so cute. Happy Bday to your babies!
These pictures are making me a little baby hungry! They are so cute!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Carter and Kennidi!!!!! Such a fun slide show
What adorable pictures!
Happy Birthday you two cuties!!
Hope that everyone gets to feeling better soon...
So cute! I always wanted to have twins.
happy birthday!! i can't believe they are 3!!
I love the slide show!!!! I'm so sorry about the sickness. Cassidy got sick right after her birthday and I was right next to her heaving! Tom had to take care of her for the three hours she was throwing up!
Happy Birthday! It was so fun seeing their baby pictures! I can't believe they are three already!!
I think you and your mom are saints--- twins, I cannot imagine! The pictures are so sweet and I am sure you cannot believe how fast time has flown by!
Your blog is super fun!!! I remember seeing your twins when your daughter first got he helmet. Seems like yesterday. Sounds like things are going good at the Webb house. Glad you got the card --- just wanted to say hi. Congrats to Cody on his baptism --my former primary boy. Your kids are a crack up --- I loved teaching them. Well, K.I.T. Happy Holidays!
i can't believe they are three! it goes by so fast!
Late, but happy birthday to Kennedi and Carter!! They are so cute!!
i had to look at every picture it almost made me cry! there so old and you don't really notice til you see the pics. so sweet, i love you carter and kennedi.
WOW your children are beautiful!
Happy Birthday! They are so cute!
I can't believe they are three! I love those baby pictures. So adorable!!!
Post a Comment