Last night I went to Bunko at Stacy's house. Her new home is beautiful and her tree was amazing! The food and treats were yummy like usual! This year for Christmas we did something a little different. After playing as few rounds of Bunko (which I rocked with my positive attitude hee hee! *Courtney will get that one). We played the white elephant game first with good gifts & then again with gag gifts. It was so much fun and great to do something different. I made an advent calendar I got the idea from Teresa Mcfayden's blog . I forgot to take a picture. You girl's sure know how to make a girl feel good! I'm sad I didn't bring my camera so I could show you some of the gag gifts-CRAZY STUFF!
Top Ten ok twelve on Wednesday!
12 Julie: I love how she always has wonderful information. She always knows when there is something on sale or where to find something. Thanks for all your encouragement on the twins preschool!
11 Courtney: It was so fun having you at Bunko! It's always a blast when you are around! It feels like there is never enough time to catch up on everything!
10 Stacy: Without fail she always asked me something about me or how my family is doing. And, she really cares & wants to know.
9 Libby: I missed this girl last night! I love how she is always doing fun things with her family. They seem so close. Hope you guys had a good time at Disneyland!
8 Lindsey: She always has a great story to tell. I still get a good chuckle when I think of her telling us her most embarrassing moment. She always tells the truth, I love that about her!!
7 Angela: She always gives such sweet compliments! She is very concerned about others and is always wanting to help. She has a very BIG heart!
6 Paige: It's always fun for me to get to do anything with her. I love how we never want to stop talking, even sitting in the car at one of our driveways. Funny how we never run out of stuff to talk about!
5 Bridget: This cute girl I don't get to see much of and she's my sister!!! So, any chance to spend time with her is wonderful! Even if I have to go to her house early so we can just hang out before Bunko.
4 Corree: I'm always happy when I get to sit next to this cute girl! I love chatting and catching up! I love her easy going and laid back attitude!
3 Reilly: I love seeing this girl and I could not be happier for her she is getting married to a great guy on Friday! You can just see it in her face how happy she is! Congrats!
2 Emily: This girl sure knows how to make everyone laugh! She would do anything for a friend. I'm lucky to have her as one!
1 Ashley: I want to be more like this girl! What a great example. She is always happy & sweet. I don't think their is a mean bone in her body!
This is in no special order, I love you all!
I feel so blessed to have these girls as friends. I always look forward to nights when I get a girl's night out with these fun ladies!! I love the memories we have made.
I love you guys!!!
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Good Friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








15 comments:
love ya too Brooke! here is yours-
Brooke:the most talented , craftiest girl around with the sweetest, most positive attitude!
so fun to go to bunko! and i seriously love loved your advent calendar!
way fun post!
i am so lucky to have stolen that gift. i will post a picture of it to show it off.
i can't believe all the sweet things that you said about these fabulous girls. i started to get a choked up. thanks for the sweet compliment, you really made my day. here is yours from me
Brooke: you are one of the kindest most giving people i have ever met. you are always willing to help anyone even if you are already watching 10 other kids or just to talk to you. you are the best!! love you tons!!!
oops that last comment was mine i didn't realize i was logged into the bunko blog~Lindsey
Brooke,
Thanks so much for the kind words. I feel so special to be able to be associated with this great group. I count all of you as my very best of friends!!
Bunko is the best!!
;o)
Oh yeah~ I'm still sad that your calendar got stolen from me! I wanted it so bad! You are one talented girl!!
We'll have to get Lindsey to take a picture so that you can post it!
Awesome!
ok i ma totally in for sale shopping. for christmas decor cheap! so after christmas. it's a date.
Sounds like a good group! I can't wait to get our bunko group started again. I ♥ bunko!
I'm so happy that you have such wonderful friends, when I read their blogs I can see everyone's personalities and you hit it on the T with everyone. Your so lucky!
You are so sweet Brooke! Thanks for your sweet words!!!! Disneyland was a blast, but I did miss being at Bunko with all of you girls. I can't wait to see a picture of your advent calendar. I can't wait to hear about all that I missed out on!
Sounds like a fun evening!
Brooke!!! You rock! I loved your sweet post and really after reading your post it's easy to see that you exemplify all the same qualities you said about everyone else!! You are wonderful and I love ya!
And I ditto what you say about everyone. We have a great bunko group. Everyone does have special unique strengths. :)
What a fun bunch of girls! Julie always refers to you guys as her "good bunco group". She's so lucky to have friends like you!
Awesome list. What a great bunch of women, friends, sisters!
You always write the nicest things! I have missed you girls so much! It was so fun to be there!! I am so lucky to have such great friends. No matter how long it has been it seems like it was just yesterday that I have seen you last! I always have the time of my life when we are together! I know that my bunco game benefits from your postive attitude!!
Post a Comment