

Saturday night we went and got some Mexican food and then met up with Paige and Rex and friends to see Tatum. She has been dancing for awhile & I think this was her 3rd year being in the Chandler parade. She did so good but I was sad because I don't think she ever saw that we came to see her. The kids had so much fun! They loved that it was cold enough to put on winter clothes. I'm sure anyone who lives where it really gets cold is laughing at these pictures. I bundled everyone up & by the time we got to where everyone was I was HOT! I took some pictures of the the kiddos together but the red eye is so bad & I'm to lazy right now to fix it! So this is what you get for now!
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Christmas Parade!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
How fun!!! I did not know Chandler had a Christmas parade. I really need to crawl out of my cave more often:)
looks like everyone was having fun! it must be so fun to see tatum performing all over!!!
How Fun!! We got bundled up this weekend too and by the end of ther day I was roasting! It's always fun to watch a parade when you know someone in it!
how fun! i love going to parades! and seriously it was way to cold this last weekend!
and no i didn't make brysons cake! i wish i did!
A great time! I love when it gets cool enough to bundle up too!
;o)
oh a christmas parade sounds so fun- your kids look so cute decked in their az winter gear!
So cute! We went to see the Temple lights last night and I couldn't find any winter clothes for the kids - it's the first time we've had to bundle up all year!
Fun! I remember dancing in parades when I was a kid. (Just never at Christmas)
And speaking of warm clothes, I don't even think my kids have warm clothes here. The snow clothes stay at the cabin. We don't know how to react to the cold!! :)
Post a Comment