
Every year at Christmas time we have a big Daley family get together at my Aunt Kim & Uncle Dave's beautiful home. It's always lots of fun and the Mexican food is so good! These are the only pictures I got but my mom took a bunch. My camera I believe has bit the dust! I dropped it awhile back and it has never been the same, time for a new one! We had the kiddos put on the Nativity and then show us all their beautiful talents, it was a very fun evening!
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Daley family Christmas Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








11 comments:
I finally sat down to look at blogs today and I love seeing all your pictures. The pictures of the birthday party are so cute. Love seeing all the cousins having so much fun together! I have some cute pictures from the other night but my computer is being crazy and I can't download them. Oh well!
Cute family picture!!! I love Kim and David's house- what a fun place for a party!
i love family parties!! that is my favorite thing about the holidays..is that i get to see all of my cousins.
Looks Like you really enjoying the holidays
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Hope you and your family have a great Christmas!
You have a beautiful family! Merry Christmas and have fun in Utah!
That is such a cute picture of your family. Thanks for all your help with the nativity at my house. The kids looked so sweet!!
What fun!
I hope that you had a great Christmas!!
We'll miss you on Saturday!
I've been finally catching up on blogs. Looks like you guys have been having a blast. Love all the pix.
Hope you had a great Christmas! The pics are so cute!
Merry Christmas to you and your cute family and Happy New Year!
Post a Comment