Friday, November 9, 2007

Random Stuff

This is the book I have been reading I really have been enjoying it and can't wait to read Sarah's Quilt that is next on my list! I'm off today in search of dresses for my girl's for Christmas pictures. Hope everyone has a fun Friday! Tonight Mountain View plays Gilbert with couch Parker, I can't wait to see how they do. Go Toros!!!

10 comments:

Courtney said...

I was just on the computer searching for dresses on line. Let me know if you find anything. Good Luck to Steven. That is so fun that he is playing. I bet going back to the games bring back lots of memories. GO TOROS

Jamie said...

I have been wanting to read this one. I am glad to hear so many good reviews:)

Crazymamaof6 said...

ok and did you get the email? there is a 3rd one to this series. totally on our book club list. so fun to hang with you at book club last night!

wow that should be an interesting game!

what kind of dresses are you looking for?

Anonymous said...

I loved both These is My Words and Sarah's Quilt. I had no idea there was a 3rd book in the series! Go Toros!

Shannon said...

You are like the fifth person that I have heard loves this book. I think I might be going to the book store today! Hope you guys had fun at the football game.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

did you finish it? it is sooo good. i found another one too so i put it on the list ;) have fun at the game!

Libby said...

I heard about these books-I should read them.

Jellybean babies said...

Let me know how the dress hunt goes. ( And if you spy and great boys stuff.) I think I'm going to have to read that book since your giving it a thumbs up.

Julie said...

Best book ever. I call my husband Captain Jack! Ü HeeHee! The other 2 are pretty good too but the first is just way way good. IMO! Ü Sad I missed it!

I bought my girls dresses at Costco- 4 matching dresses in sizes 2T-10, $18 each! Yay! Good luck!

Lisa said...

This is a great book. Makes you love your husband just that much more! Hope that you're enjoying it!