Sunday, November 25, 2007

I can't sleep!


Emily, Paige and I were just talking about this last night! Paige was saying how last night she didn't go to bed until 4:45 in the morning because she couldn't sleep. I of course said that has not happened to me in a long time HA and here I am!
Does anyone remember having underoos?! I remember having a discussion with my brother-in-law who is my same age about underoos. This is so random I know but bare with me I can't sleep! He thought I was making it up that they had 'Wonder Woman underoos. Paige and I both had them and loved them! I believe he had A-team.

Do you remember underoos?
What kind did you have?


4 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

i never had underoos but totally wanted some! especially the wonder woman ones. you girls were so lucky!
i bought my boys hulk and spider man ones once, and the girls cabbage patch kids. funny
i thought about making my own in high school. because no one would be brave enough take any clothes off if you were 17 and wearing those. haha

onehm said...

I never had any either, but also wished for some.
Love wonder woman! she was awesome!

And I totally had insomnia the other night as well...
Should have blogged, I guess...

blah, blah by lindsey said...

never had them either, but man how i wanted them.

Anonymous said...

I totally had Wonder Woman Underoos!!! I thought they were the greatest, most awesome thing ever when I was a kid!!!! HA I am laughing so hard that you guys were talking about those!