Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Rockettes!!!!

Paige's mother-in-law got her tickets to go see The Rockettes for her birthday. Emily and I went with her yesterday and had a fun time! I took pictures of us but I'm being lazy I don't want to down load them maybe later. The show was so good and I want to bring my kiddos next year! I really think they would love it! Santa and Mrs. Claus were so cute and man do those Rockettes sure have nice legs! I loved how they ended with the nativity. It was a great reminder of why we celebrate Christmas. The little girl behind us was more excited about baby Jesus then Santa. I loved it! We munched on candy through the whole show to hold us over. After we went and ate at a very yummy place called 101 Bistro it was just a few blocks away and it was so good!!! Then we headed for the mall for some Christmas shopping. It was a great night! Thanks Paige love ya!!!

12 comments:

tammy said...

How fun! What a pretty picture of the nativity. I had no idea they did that. When so many people are trying to be politically correct and take Christ out of Christmas, it's nice to see that some remember why we have Christmas. Fun night!

Tiffany said...

I think one of the prerequisites for The Rockettes is nice legs! My friend danced for them for 5 years and she always had the best legs! Something I want in the next life!!! Sounds like you guys had so much fun. Thats so great that they ended witht the nativity. I also, didn't know they did that!

Stacey Crewse said...

How Fun!! I heard they were in town on the radio this past Fri. and thought that would be fun! Now I really want to go! Perfect to start the holiday season!

ZB said...

That sounds so fun. What a great way to spend an evening.

Shannon said...

What a fun night! I would love to go see that. It sounds like the perfect way to start the Christmas season.

Emily Webb said...

So much fun! Next year we need to get a group together to go:) I had a blast! We definatly need to do that more often! Oh yea and I guess we now have a huge goal to get those great legs!

Crazymamaof6 said...

that is so fun! what a fun time out with Paige and Emily.

Cheryl said...

Sounds like alot of fun! The nativity looks spectacular!

Unknown said...

My mom bought tickets for my sister's and I to go with her next Saturday! I'm so glad to here that it was fun...I've never seen it. I'm excited for some quality girl time!

onehm said...

I went to this a few years ago and it was soooo awesome! I want to take my girls next year...if they come!
Glad that you got to go!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

dang! i wish i could have met you guys, my hubby was supposed to stay another night and i would have been able to meet up with you guys if the hadn't come home early. sounds like tons of fun!!

Jamie said...

Lucky ladies!!!!! I have wanted to go see this and sadly never get to. So fun to read about you on Onehms blog:o)