Thursday, October 18, 2007

Where has Brooke been?

Disneyland!!!!

I went with a friend and my mom to Disneyland and shopping in California! It was so fun to go during Halloween season & see all the fun decorations and the characters dressed up. I'm happy to be home!!

18 comments:

crystal said...

I'm so jealous of your Disney trip!

I finally tracked you down; I think you've commented on my blog but for some reason when I click your name it won't show YOUR blog! So hi!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i am so jealous!! what a fun trip!!

Joni said...

What a fun girl's trip, Disneyland and shopping! My kids would be so mad if I went without them!

I made my blog private. If you still want to view, my email is on my profile. Just let me know! :)

Jamie said...

A fun girl trip to D-land :o) Every Mom deserves this kind of break every now and again!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

super fun birthday girls trip! and how was the shopping? did you go to the fashion district? looks like Disneyland is all decked out for fall! so cute!

Crazymamaof6 said...

oh and i am so glad you are back i missed ya! and your posts! i was getting worried about you!

Cheryl said...

It looks like a fun trip. Was it crowded? I looks like you chose a nice time to go! How fun!!

Shannon said...

How fun! Disneyland and no kids! We all need a little get away to keep us going now and then.

Supercool Mom said...

I wasn't worried, I just assumed that you were doing all the stuff I'm not doing while I'm blogging (dishes, laundry, mopping, etc.) Now I know that you were just off having an awesome time!!!

That is great! I wish I was at Disneyland.

Stacey Crewse said...

I LOVE Disneyland! I'm so glad you were able to go! What a perfect time to visit....I love all the decorations too!

ZB said...

Wooowhoooo! What fun that would be. Glad that you got some great stuff for your birthday!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

I have missed you! Glad you got a break from things at home!

Tiffany said...

it looks like you guys had such a great time! I am envious! I love disneyland, even without my kids. i love how they decorated for halloween, so fun!

onehm said...

Yay for you! So glad that you got to have a fun trip...you deserve it!!
We are going to Dinseyland next week and I'm so excited. Your pics are great and make me even more thrilled to be going! What a fun girls trip!
Glad that you had a fun time.

tammy said...

We ♥ Disneyland during Halloween! What a fun trip!

Libby said...

It was so fun to see you too! Disneyland is truly the happiest place on earth huh? I need to post pictures, but I've been lazy about it. Glad you had a good time!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

How fun to go with no kinds. I bet it was a whole new experince! We need to get together now that you're home! Lunch this week for your birthday?

Haymore Family said...

how fun, i love disneyland!!
and kelsey is so cute! seeing yours and paiges and bridgets kids, get me excited for bryson to get older!