Kelsey came into my room Thursday morning to tell me that it was Rock Star day! I was so tired from getting home late from California and going to Parent Teacher conference at 7 in the morning that I wanted to say sorry no time! But, I just couldn't she was too excited. Her cute friend Mallory and her had already planned on who they would be. Kelsey was so cute googling Miley Cyrus to find just the right outfit! Mallory was Hannah and Kelsey went as Miley. They had a fun day!
Saturday, October 20, 2007
ROCK STARS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








13 comments:
Kelsey makes an adorable rock star. I love her hat! I remember when Stacey and you girls would dress up like rock stars for Halloween. I think Stacey even had pink hair! So funny!
What a nice mom. And super cute girls!
You are an awesome Mom! THey look so cute!
It's funny, when I picked up my girls and saw Kelsey I just thought she has great Style! What fun!I used to love dressing up like a rock star!
that is so cute!! i am glad we went to dinner after the other night, i really needed some girl time ;) you guys are so fun!
ps: i really like my hair too
Adorable! You are so good to do things last minute....I probably would have said no way! (Guess I'm mean like that!)
How fun...What a great memory they made together. Way to go Mom:):)
ahhh... what a good mom you are! they look so cute! i love my achievement day girls. so fun!
they look darling! and Way To Go Mom for letting her dress up at the last minute - those things are so important to them! She'll remember what a cool Mom she had!
way to go! they looked awesome! and you rock for letting her do it even though you were tired!
They are seriously so adorable!! I remember those special days - oh to be young again. Maybe we should have a Rock Star Day. That would be fun!
I think that picture should end up on their wedding videos!
How fun! My kids love to participate in all that school dress up stuff too.
Post a Comment