We have been very busy around here. I'm sure like everyone else this busy has been fun so we are happy! We went to our friends annual Halloween party and we all had a fun time and Carter really figured out what this holiday is all about!! Kennedi would go up to our bishop and ask for just one more with her little finger pointing. Last night we had our ward 'Trunk-or-Treat' our friend Monica did a wonderful job putting it all together she sure knows how to have a party!!! I snapped this picture of our friends Mindy and Jon,it was cracking me up. Tonight we have two more parties! I love Halloween but by the time it's Halloween night I'm done. Last night when I was getting the kiddos in bed I kept cheerfully saying one more night and we are done.
I hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Happy Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








15 comments:
Your kids look sooo cute! It's great you had so many parties to go to (Your kids got great use of their costumes!!) Happy Halloween!!
Your kids are so cute! Looks and sounds like you had fun!
super cute! love the east higschool cheerleader costume ! Cody make an awesome Vampire! and dash is awesome. and Kennedi's hair is dang cute! love how you put color on them!
way fun parties! and that is a rad Sumo wrestler outfit! hope you had a great day!
Sounds like you all had a great Halloween! Love all the kids costumes.
your kids look awesome! glad you had a fun night. is it bad to say i am glad halloween is over?
What a cute family! That sumo is hysterical! Glad you had a fun Halloween!
BTW I did not start a private blog without you. My blog has been stolen! I did start a new blog until I can get this straightened out it's hotmamashouse at blogspot dot com. Come by and see me. And yeah, you'll see this exact message on all my blogfriends comments. BTW, don't email me, my email has been compromised too so I'll be getting a new one in the next day or two. Sorry about the hassle.
Look at you.... you are so on top of it! impressed! I love the kids costumes! so fun!
Your kids look great! Glad that you are so busy having a great time!
Your kids look so cute. It is fun to see their costumes. Happy Halloween!
Super cute trick-or-treaters you have their!!! Sound like oyu all had a fabulous time.
Glad to hear you had a good time. Your kiddos look so cute! I agree with Lindsey-I'm also glad it's over, but it was fun! Up next, Turkey Day!
how fun! your kids look so cute! and that is one scary costume on cody, but so cute! it looks like you all had so much fun! they are all just getting so big!
All your kids look so cute! I love Cody's pose!
Your kids look so cute but, the Geisha and Sumo have got to go.... whats up with my eyes? I look psycho. But I have to agree with you Jon was cracking me up.
Love all the kids cute costumes! Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween!
Post a Comment