My top ten reasons why I think these two kiddos are sooooo GREAT!!!!
#10 They tell great knock knock jokes and can sing all the words to High School Musical
#9 They give awesome back and neck massages
#8 They are good examples to their little brother and sister
#7 They are always reminding me to bless breakfast
#6 They can dress themselves and get their own breakfast!!!
#5 They are great friends and really stick up for one another
#4 They buckle the twins in their car seats
#3 They give super HUGS!
#2 They are fun & happy kids and nice to everyone!
#1 They are my cute, funny, happy kiddos who I love and appreciate so much! Thanks for all your help.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Top Ten Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








14 comments:
What a sweet top ten! I don't know how I could do everything without the help of my kids! They take care of eachother and do it with so much patience! I think half the time my kids are teaching me more than I am them!
That is so sweet! I haven't been able to get my top ten together yet, It was so nice to read yours.
You are one of the sweetest moms I know!!
way to go on your top ten! they are such cute kiddos! and apparently very helpful and sweet! that is the best kind of kiddo! and you have two! extra fabulous!
What sweet little helpers. I love how they remind you to bless breakfast. How sweet is that!?!
It is because you are their mom. You are seriously so sweet, no wonder your kids are so awesome!
Great top ten and great kiddos! I wish I knew them in "real life"! Ü They must take after their great mom!
What a sweet list!
I love seeing what you have to say about your cute kids. You're a great mom and writer!
What a great top ten! How nice to have two great kiddos that like to help out! And I agree you are a great mom!
How Sweet!! I love big helpers. It sure makes every day a little easier:):)
Love your top ten. You have two great kids. The twins have great examples to look up to.
I love your kids too! They are so sweet and so nice just like their Mama!!
Love your top tens!
Thank Heavens for our little ones to help us and keep us good!
Post a Comment