Tuesday, September 11, 2007

TOP TEN TUESDAY

The top ten things I do every morning! Of course this is in between filling sippy cups,changing diapers, combing hair,checking homework,doing dishes,answering phone calls and sad but true sometimes even blogging!
#10 The gym with Paige.
#9 breakfast
#8 make lunches for Cody & Kelsey
#7 get kiddos up & going and sometimes they get me up!
#6 shower & do hair *this sometimes happens before I get Cody & Kelsey off to school.














#5 brush teeth











#4 get dressed








#3 oh la la! I sure love my jewelry!











#2 scripture study & prayer
#1 kiss these cuties goodbye for another long but fun day at school!

10 comments:

onehm said...

I am so impressed that you get up so early and go to the gym! You are amazing! And I am jealous of all your beautiful jewelry!!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

love this one! i bow down to you, oh fabulous one , that exercises in the early morning! very impressive! and love the pics!

Susan said...

You girls are soooo good at blogging I just can't keep up with you. I'll post something soon. Love your guote from Pres.Hinckley I'm amazed at all you young mothers who are so busy but take the time to write your thoughts and feelings what a wonderful way to jounal! Love you!

Libby said...

That sure is a lot to do! You are so good to exercise in the early am. What time do you go? I'm loving your jewelry collection too!!!!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

you are a busy girl in the morning.

Bridget and Dustin said...

Love your top ten. I wish I could get my butt out of bed in the morning, to go to the gym!

Shannon said...

Oh so jealous at how good you are at working out. I just need to get out of bed!

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

I love your top tens with the pictures and all. You are so cute.

Joni said...

Working out everyday! That is impressive!!!! My kids sometimes wake me in the morning too!

Supercool Mom said...

Go You! I too am so impressed that you find time to go to the gym. Good for you with the scriptures in the a.m. too! We only fit it in at dinner time, and that's only if I cook a real sit-down meal.