
Awhile back after Bunko Paige, Bridget and I sat in my van at Paige's house and just talked for a long time. Paige had to run in for something when she came back she had a gallon of ice cream and three spoons! Earlier we were talking about ice cream & Paige told us about her new favorite Banana Split!!! Yummy! So the three of us sat in my car talking while we finished off the rest of the ice cream. I love my sisters and all the fun we have together!
I found this picture of us girls being silly on a road trip when we were much younger. I believe we were singing & dancing to the song 'The heat is on'.
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Memory Lane Monday
Posted by
Webb Family
at
9:04 PM
Labels: memory lane monday, sisters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








15 comments:
That was a fun night! I love how we just stayed in the car talking and enjoying the yummy ice cream. Love the cute picture of all of us having a great time in the car!
Great picture and fun memories!
I love moments like those. Unforgetable! Everyone needs sisters as great as yours.
gotta love sisters! and you guys seem like the best kind of friends.
love that picture! don't you love the times when you sit chatting in the car for a long time when you get to the house!? love that.
that was so fun and that icecream sounds so good i'm heading to the store i might have to pick some up. i still remember being silly in the car coming home from thatcher. i also remember mom teaching us a dance to that song!
I love my sisters!!! I'm so blessed to have 4 sisters & 7 sisters-in-law! It is so great to have so many silly girls to talk to! My phones are always ringing!!!!
you are so lucky to have your sisters close. cute picture too!!
Soo cute! I wish I grew up with sisters - I only had 3 brothers.. I keep telling Jason that if we adopt one girl, then we will have to adopt two, but he's not so sure about that! (Yup, we're adopting from Ukraine, not Russia, but they speak Russian there too.)
That picture is so sweet! Love it! What brand it the ice cream? It sounds good and I'm always a sucker for ice cream.
The Heat Is On. I love that song! Cute photo and memory!
That sounds like a perfect night. You have such fun sisters, and are so lucky they live close by.
What a cute piture of you three!! Sweet sisters with sweet memories! And what a fun story with the tub of Ice Cream... I love it and I now am going to eat some yummy ice cream too!
You girls are so lucky to have each other. It's great to have your sisters as your best friends!
Boy did we love that song---over and over we would play it! My sweet girls! I'm so blessed to have you all, I just love the beautiful women you have become!
those sure are some cute girls right there! You still are the hottest girls around!
Post a Comment