Saturday, September 8, 2007

Book Club

Thursday night I went to book club and actually had read the book! I sometimes go and just chat but, my goal is to start reading the books & going to book club so I can discuss the book instead of tv shows. HA! It was an Eclipse night to remember. Still at midnight we were debating about Edward and Jacob. Monica and Cara out did themselves with all the fun decorations. Monica for sure knows how to throw a party! Monica made this fabulous pink cake that not only was beautiful but yummy too!














Me, Monica and Lee


















She even had cool signs when we got to the door. Wearwolves one way and Vampires another way-very clever! Cara made these darling bookmarks for all of us. They read: "My heart belongs to Mike (hubby's name) but my neck belongs to Edward." Thanks girls for the fun night out! Thanks Cara for the pictures too.

13 comments:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I'm so glad you came! I had so much fun too and I posted on my blog today about it. Hope you have a great Sunday and get to go to RS.

Crazymamaof6 said...

i am so jealous! that looked so fun! way to go on reading the book too! of course you wouldn't miss out on that one! but super awesome anyway! what a fun book club! might just need to get me one of those!

Libby said...

How fun! That cake looks so tastyy I'm pretty good at discussing tv shows too. I need to start using my brain and start reading some "real" stuff. I'm glad you had fun.

Libby said...

Yeah, I know tasty only has one y! Ha Ha

Emily Webb said...

THat is so fun! Yea reading books again is on my list. Your blog is so cute and you write so much! One day I will write more!

Paige said...

it looks like you guys had so much fun. i bet your glad you went after a long day and night of hard working. i love the pic of kennedi!

Paige said...

it looks like you guys had so much fun. i bet your glad you went after a long day and night of hard working. i love the pic of kennedi!

Cheryl said...

Wow what a fun bookclub! It looked rather elegant with the pretty pink decorated table. It makes me want to go to the bookclub in our area!

Supercool Mom said...

Super Fun! She went to so much work - don't you love it when people go ALL OUT?!

Wendi said...

Just have to say, my vote is still for Jacob. Even if I'm the only one.

Joni said...

OK that is soooo cool!!!! I love bookclub too!!!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

wow!! whoever did that went all out!! what a fun night, especially discussing that book! love those bookmarks.

Admin said...

Wow, this sounds like sooo much fun!! Was this your ward book club?! I don't think the ladies in my ward would do this book (too many old ladies), but oh man I would love it if they did! I LOVE the signs & the bookmarks she made, she is so creative!