Monday, September 3, 2007

Memory Lane Monday

I have so many memories of toilet papering mostly boys houses. One of the first times that I had ever done it was at the Delap's house. It was funny that a bunch of young girls would pick their house. Their dad was an F.B.I. guy so we always got caught doing stupid stuff at their house.

This time it was at a slumber party we put together after camp. We all spent the night at Reilly's house and then walked to the Delap's house. Which now as a mother I would die if Kelsey ever walked that far in the middle of the night. We started toilet papering and we were probably way to loud! Reilly went up to the door and thought that there was a statue on their front step. She got closer to wrap paper over it when she realised it was Daryl & Damon's older brother. He had been sitting there watching us for probably a good 5 minutes! Of course Reilly screamed and we all ran down the street. Then we decided to go back and we ended up talking to him for awhile and then finished up the job! *If I have this story wrong please corrected me. I have so many funny stories of us(Paige, Celena, Reilly & I) toilet papering. Paige was always so fun to go with. She was so particular about where each piece was going or she was just tired and in slow motion. Good times!!!

That same slumber party, we stayed up almost the whole night. Maybe only got 2 hours of sleep. I remember in the morning we couldn't find Joy anywhere. She must have slept walked because she had crawled in Reilly's parents bed! They were already up and doing stuff but still can you imagine how embarrassing that would be.

10 comments:

Jen said...

Great Story! We use to always do Ammon Wood's house. Fun times!

Joni said...

I love toilet papering! In fact I went a couple of months ago with a bunch of ladies in my ward! Do you remember Austin Gardner? His wife was supposed to go with us on a Ladie Night Out, but didn't show up, so we toilet papered their house! As we were driving off, they pulled up. Good thing they have a great sense of humor! So mature!

onehm said...

Toilet papering! Sweet G has already been wondering how that whole deal works!
I remember once my dad was soooo mad after our house had been toilet papered. I thought it was funny. Now that I have my own house, I can see how much work it is to clean it up...but that's why you have kids, right??

Webb Family said...

That's funny Joni that you went not to long ago. We went one time after bunko!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

that is hilarious. i never did that but it sounds like fun

Admin said...

I love this story, it's so funny! I totally remember doing stuff like than when I was younger... stuff I would NEVER let my kids too! Haha. Hey, can I add you to my list of links? I love reading about your cute family!

Crazymamaof6 said...

that is so funny! loved toilet papering. my friends and i were stupid enough once to TP a tree at the end of the street that didn't belong to anyone! so silly!

ZB said...

That's hilarious. I love that their brother was out there watching you guys. Classic memory.

Jamie said...

Fun story:):) Sure brings back a few memories. We got the cops called on us once. Maybe I will share on a MLM.

Julie said...

Love it! Makes me laugh and brings back LOTS of memories. Joni was trying to get us all to go during Book Club last time and TP Eda's house since she didn't show up. Plus, she wanted to show off her 15 passenger van! Ha! Ü