What do you do when one kiddo goes to bed like a little angel. And the other finally at 9:40 puckers up sooo cute for a kiss and is ready to go back to bed. Then he wakes back up around midnight & acts like he had a great nap!!! UGH!
The hard part is how can you get mad when they are so stickin' cute! Carter & I didn't fall back to sleep until 5a.m. Thank you Kennedi for sleeping in so I got a whooping 3 hours last night. This is why I'm having a hard time wanting to go to church but, yet here I am blogging!!!
Mike took Kelsey & Cody camping & fishing so I'm solo today with the two yahoos!!! This is the other reason I'm having a hard time getting us ready & off to church.
Yesterday Cara came over and we did some fun crafty things & did a little brain storming on what to do next time. When the twins woke up we went to Bed, Bath & Beyond. I don't know about you guys but I never find what I need there. We headed down to Joann's & then to Marshall's and both stores had what I was looking for. So much for 'Beyond'!!!
The kiddos did pretty good for going to 3 stores with me and for not being at a store in a very long time. I hardly ever bring them shopping anymore. Friday I took them with me for a quick grocery store run and they did very well! I didn't even have to open cookies or crackers HOORAY!
I do lots of my shopping after I'm done doing hair or after the gym.
I'm off to go straighten up the family room so when Mike gets home it looks clean. I hate coming home from a trip to a dirty house. Now wish me luck at church by myself with Carter & Kennedi. I just might have Carter go sit with our neighbors!
One more thing I just have to say how sweet Kennendi is, every time I fill up her sippy or give her a cracker she says in the cutest little voice 'thanks mama'. Whenever I sneeze she says bless you and even last night when she took a cassette tape and unraveled all the tape out and wrapped it around a ninja turtle just to make Carter upset. She took her sweet little hand to my cheek and said 'so sorry'! Ah kids gotta love em'!
Sunday, September 2, 2007
Midnight Mama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
ah Kennedi is so sweet! and how did their evaluations go? did you say, if they get services?
way to go taking them shopping and them doing well!
i love that marshalls out there and have been missing it! maybe I'll have to make that trek sometime soon. well good for you on the picking up before mike comes home! i am impressed! and yeah we are ditching today! hope it goes well for you today!
your kids are so sweet.
***can you say ZIP FIZZ!!! that is what i am doing today just to even get ready for church. hope everything goes well.
That is no fun when they wake up and think it was a nap! You are so good that you are still going to church. Well I hope you can come home and take a nap!
Way to go on the shopping! Glad that they are cooperating...at least in that way. Bummer that he didn't sleep for you. That's the worst! And it was even more sad that you didn't have anyone to help you! I totally understand not wanting to take them to church after that!
Your such a good Mom! And it is great when they behave in the stores! I loved that you didn't have to open up anything in the grocery store. I almost always have to open up cereal or grab a free cookie from the bakery for Gavin to stay put.
Little to no sleep really stinks Braving church w/two little ones by yourself. I would have stayed home. Although we have great people in our ward who love to hold my babies. I agree sometimes they are to dang cute to be mad at. Do you think it was planned that way...MMMHHHHH???????
Post a Comment