Friday, September 28, 2007

Fun Friday!

This is what I worked on today. I love Halloween!!! I love the nice weather, the fun parties, dressing up & yummy treats. It's a great time of year! It only took me 2 hours to take stuff off the shelves,dust,and find a place for everything. I hope everyone one is having a fun Friday!!!


21 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

ll of your decor is fabulous! you have great stuff and fabulous taste love your sense of style.

Crazymamaof6 said...

that was supposed to be ALL.

Haymore Family said...

i wish i was on top of things like that! i bet your kids get so excited when you do that too! that will be fun when bryson understands that it is halloween or christmas, maybe i will decorate then!

Libby said...

What cute decorations. Your house looks so fun and festive! Good Job!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

You can come decorate my house any holiday! You would think I would have gotten the skills from my mom-- but no! So CUTE!!!

Emily Webb said...

I love it too! You are so crafty! Your house is always done up so cute for the holidays!

Jamie said...

Way to go!! I love it soooooo Awesome:):)

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

it's sooooo cute!!!! Can I come over and get some candy???

tammy said...

Cute stuff! It's only taken me 4 days to get my stuff out, and that's not even all I have.

Joni said...

Your Halloween decor is fabulous!My kids love when I decorate for a holiday! I usually focus on Christmas, but I'm trying to gather more ideas for different holidays!

Cheryl said...

Your Halloween decorations are great! I love October when the weather starts getting cooler! It's one of my favorite months! I think I'll be a gypsy for Halloween!

Shannon said...

Oh you make me want to get all my stuff out! Your house looks so cute!

Supercool Mom said...

I bet your kids are thrilled! What a fun Mom you are.

tammy said...

Here's the link where you can pay for school lunches on-line. I'm not sure if all districts do it or not, but it makes life easier (as long as you hit the enter key at the end!)

https://www.ezschoolpay.com/

onehm said...

Adorable! Love your cute fun stuff! Way to go on the dusting too. I still need to do a little bit of that!!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

i love your stuff! i wish my house was done...i am missing my own halloween decorations

Mindy said...

Wow, I need to go shopping with you. Your house looks great.

ZB said...

So adorable. I don't think I have even 3 Halloween items. I better get on it.

Jen said...

It looks great! I need more halloween stuff that is cute and just not ghoulish like me hubby likes to try and sneak in.

Anonymous said...

Great decor!! I love decorating for Halloween too. I guess I can get it all out now that it's the 1st! Yeah!

Unknown said...

I love Halloween too! You have such cute decorations. I'm still working on mine.