Wednesday, July 18, 2007

He's HOme!!!

This is us waiting at the airport for Jack & my parents! We were so excited that they all made it on the plane. Us girls made t-shirts for the kiddos to wear that said: i heart jack (girls) & hey jack (boys) and the kids made a huge sign! Jack thought it was pretty cool and he kept telling his friends if they saw their shirts. Jack seems just the same wonderful happy self! We had a house full of friends & family. And, of course the kiddos were dancing and eating cake! We didn't get home until 11:30, it was a very fun and exciting night!!






This is the kiddos watching Jack open some of the packages. They have some wonderful stories from their trip, hopefully my mom will post soon & share some. We are so grateful & feel blessed that everyone returned home safe!

14 comments:

onehm said...

Welcome Home Jack!
Those shirts are so cute! How did you make them? You and your sisters are so talented...and beautiful too!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

How exciting. I bet he has some great stories!! Glad they are back safe!!

Julie said...

Yeah! Nothin better than an RM fresh off the plane! So exciting! What a cute family and I just LOVE those darling shirts! You guys are so creative! Fun times!

Crazymamaof6 said...

super cute shirt Idea! you are so creative! and glad everyone made it home safe! you guys all look great in your pictures!

Stacey Crewse said...

WELCOME HOME JACK!!! Too cute, I love the shirts and I can't wait to see him and hear his stories!

Bridget and Dustin said...

Love all of the cute pictures you got of all of us. It's great to have the family all back! We love you Jack!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

you'll have to keep us posted on how he's doing. You know...if he thinks everything is weird, has a hard time speaking english and thinks girls are eww! I thought my brothers were so funny the 1st few weeks they were home. I'm so happy for you!! Glad they got home safe!!!

Webb Family said...

Well, so far he is acting pretty much himself. My mom said the last two nights he has had a house full of friends (Steven is lovin' it!) & he was at the lake yesterday!

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

Isnt family great. Sounds like he will have no problems "adjusting"

Julie Rae said...

WELCOME HOME JACK! I bet it was so great to see him. And the kids probably look completely different to him, too!

ZB said...

Horray, he's home. I love that going to the airport to pick up a missionary feel! You can see how happy you all are to have him back. Love the shirts.

Jen said...

Yay! Glad your brother is home. Super cute idea for the shirts! You guys look so happy!

Cheryl said...

I'm so excited that Jack is home! I can't wait to see him and hear all of his great stories. What fun!!

Kristine Thompson said...

Brooke- Your kids are geting so big and they are so cute! We need to get together soon. I'm glad your brothers home - thats so fun.

-Kristine