Thursday, July 12, 2007

Hanging out with friends!!




Yesterday we had a fun day at the Anderson's house. Monica was so sweet to invite us all over for a yummy lunch and swimming. I'm sad that I never got a picture of their fabulous pool! The kiddos had a blast and I enjoyed hanging out with Cara, Monica and Michelle. Even in a house full of boys Kennedi can find something to dress up into! And, I thought Carter was in the play room when I couldn't find him I kind of panicked! We found him stuck on the boys top bunk.

Thanks Anderson Family!
Happy Birthday Monica!!

5 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

fun day!

onehm said...

I bet you were scared...with a pool and all. Glad that Carter was ok. Fun to hang with friends!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

it was SO fun! We need to do it next week over here. Sound good?

Stacey Crewse said...

So much fun! We need to get our kiddos toigether too!

Webb Family said...

yes that sounds fun!