I love it, they are starting to like each other. I think I could even say friends! They are really starting to talk and it's funny because my mom always said that Paige and I had are own little language. But, with these two taking forever to start talking I thought they would do that much sooner. They get so excited when the other wakes up from their nap. And, don't ever give just one cookie to Carter or Kennedi they always except two, so they can give the other one to their buddy! This must be where I learned to be so giving. Paige and I shared everything, we even once tried to split our stuff so we could have our own rooms. I don't even think that lasted a day! They love playing together and love giving each other hugs. So, I guess I'm saying it's starting to get fun and a little bit easier having twins. Well at least easier at home now at stores, church and restaurants that might take a little longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
I love it! They are so lucky to have such a great Mom! They will be best friends forever....that is untill Carter marries some over powering controling psycho girl who won't let his sister see him at all!!!!!! HMMMM.......could that have happened to my brother/best friend! I'm sure Carter will have much better judgement!
That picture of them hugging is priceless! Isn't if fun when they start actually liking each other?! It has taken awhile around here to, but we finally have it that point. The twins are sooo stinkin cute!
My 5-year-olds are 7 months apart (almost twins) and it's still not very easy at stores, church and restaurants!!! Glad that they are such good buds. Mine are too and it's the best to have a built-in-playmate!
So sweet.
i too love the built in buddy! and there is nothing better than a kid who knows how to share! they are so cute! glad they are getting easier to take care of. I still don't think i could ever handle that!
Hey Brooke, I can't believe Cody is so big now! of course I remember you guys :) how are things going? I have another girl on the way in 2 months. That's cute Cody has his own blog. talk to you later
-Andrea Morrow
So fun to be twins and have that perspective. The kids are so cute
Thanks for the comment. I think I am finally figuring out how to do all of this! The twins are adorable!! See you tonight!
First of all Carter and Kennedi are adorable! Second, your blog is so cute! I'm glad you foud mine. I just started, so I'm still getting the hang of this whole blogging thing. It is so addicting! I'll be checking back in on you, and I hope you don't mind if I steal some of your cute ideas!
Post a Comment