front row:Lindsey, Julie,Angela, Ashley, Emily, Paige & Corree back row: me & Bridget
Last night we had Bunko at Libby's house. We had yummy food,cute & different prizes and lots of fun and we got to meet her little boys,they are so cute and were crackin' us up!! Next month is at Emily's house don't forget your swim suits! We missed Reilly and Stacy but very much enjoyed our subs, thanks girls! After Bunko Corree, Emily, Paige and I hit a Denny's on our way home. We have not done this in a long time. We love getting breakfast and having more time to chat!








10 comments:
Sorry I had to leave early!! I had so much fun!! I am jealous about the Denny's that would be an extra fun treat afterwards!!
it was so fun to see you in person, i feel the same way about you guys, knowing what is going on from your blog but never seeing you! i was bummed i didn't get to stay and chat!
i love the after parties at other locations after bunko too! i can never get enough of a good time. So fun!
You girls are so lucky to have each other. Have the time of your lives!
OH MAN! Wish I had known...I totally would have joined you at Denny's!
Bunko Rocks!
I had fun last night. I was glad to sub, it was really good to see you guys again. It is weird, cuz I know whats been going on with you, but I haven't really talked. Anyways, it was a good time. And I so would love pics of Bridget's hair, super super cute! If you would rather email them to me let me know.
onehm- so sorry it wasn't planned and we saw corree on the way home & told her to come! next month!
jen- bridget wants to put the pictures are her blog so i will have to e-mail you. i will get your address from lindsey!
how Fun!
I am so sad that I missed Bunco last night. Stacy called me to sub and I got back to her to late. I miss all of you girls. Hope to see you soon.
I am going through withdrawls!
Bunko night is always the best!! That is one of my favorite days that I look forward to all month!! Denny's was fun - we will have to do that again!! I hope you don't mind if I borrow the picture for my blog.
Post a Comment