Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Top Ten Household Products



#10 paper towels and I just switched over to Holy Cow products and I really like them.




#9 lint rollers, I have a lot of these babies all over even a mini one in my car.
#8 scissors- we seem to always lose scissors at our house. I have some for in the kitchen to cut meat (gross, anything so I don't have to touch it!) we have a bunch in the craft area for the kiddos and in my scrapbook room. We also have a pair for cutting off the tops of otter pops!
#7 This is also a very much used item in our house. When onehm posted her top ten, it made me think how much I really do use mine and need a cordless one too!

#6 Bosch-Now this was a Christmas gift from me to Mike two years ago. It was funny when I was buying it the guy ask me what he was getting me a lawn mower?! I love but also hate that Mike loves to cook and bake! He makes yummy, fun and sometimes different things but, he loves to use every pot and pan in the kitchen. I have to say with some complaining he has gotten better about cleaning up.#5 Water bottles- We have a ton of these all over the house. Some outside for the kiddos to play with or to water plants with. One by the iron and one in every bathroom it's great to do the kids hair and to clean gross faces!

#4 Baby Wipes- We have a lot of these around the house too. One in the bathroom, family room and scrapbook room. Also, one in each purse and the car!
#3 Hair Spray and Gel- I'm not sure if I could live without these items ok I could before kids but now I'm not so sure. Any hair spray is good for me but I do love the smell of herbal essences and got2b glued has great gel and hair spray it's wonderful for little boys hair! It stays put even after sweating and playing rough!!
#2 Post It- I love these little guys! If you know me I love to keep notes so these are great! I use them to take phone messages, mark a book or magazine and even keep some in the car for a quick note if someone is not home.
#1 Lotion!!! I'm always putting lotion on, I even have the boys put it on their arms and legs(not the smelly stuff!) I hate dry legs! Breathe from Bath and Body Works is my favorite right now!!

10 comments:

onehm said...

Awesome! Love these household products. You are so cute!
I got the cordless glue gun at Michael's or JoAnn's. I can't remember exactly. But it's awesome! The brand is Surebonder.

Crazymamaof6 said...

i totally have the spray bottles for hair and stuff! i like holy cow! works well and smells good! and got2be! love it! i like the blue gel and their curling spray, but it is hard to find now. Love your list!

Jen said...

LOVE the got2be, works great in the boys hair! And I have a couple more that match yours. Love the list!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

Love your list!! Cute stuff

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

what is holy cow? I like the bottles! Don't cha just love finding out things about eachother? I love it! And is onehm or (one hot mama as I think of her)the one who started Top Ten Tuesdays?

Webb Family said...

yes, she is the one who was so creative and started top ten! Holy Cow is an organic cleaning product, so cheap, works great, cute bottles and smells good!

Julie Rae said...

Great suggestions. I love water bottles for ironing and hair! I bought the huge pack of them at Costco.

ZB said...

I love that you have a pair of sizzors especially for otter pops. Genius!

Anonymous said...

Hey...If I cook it and you get to eat it then what is wrong with you helping with the clean up?

Webb Family said...

funny, the problem is that only happens when you cook!