My girls have been waking up so early! How early? 5:30!!!! I thought it was Kennedi who was waking up this early and making Kelsey open the door in the morning but, come to find out that was not the case at all. Kelsey has been the one waking up that early and as soon as she got up it would wake Kennedi up. And, once Kennedi is up she wants me up too! Even when Mike is up she wants me up, she will just stand next to me and pulls all my covers off. I put a clock in their room and told Kelsey she could not get out of bed until 7:00 a.m. It kind of makes me laugh when your kids are younger you want them to stay in bed longer and then when they are teenagers we will be trying to get them out of bed.
Are they night owls and then love to sleep in?
Or do you have early raisers like I do?








9 comments:
pierce is an early bird and demands attention before 7:00! it is killing me! the others usually sleep until at least 8:30 during the summer. form staying up late
from! i suck
My kids are night owls. Samantha didn't get out of bed until 10:30, unfortunately for Cooper he had summer school and had to be up at 7:30. Caleb goes to bed at 7 and is up at 7.
My kids would love to stay up late and then sleep in. But I make them go to bed at 7 (lights out at 8) and I wake them up by 7 unless they wake me up first. Little L was up at 3:30 the other morning. I made her go back to bed!!
I had fun today putting our music on our blogs,couldn't have done it without you.
Mine saty up late and sleep in!
My kids sleep 12 hours. So If they go to bed at 8pm they wake up at 8am, 9pm - 9am. Yes, I have trained them well! I am a night owl so I had to train them to sleep in!
Mini-E would stay up late and just talk if I'd let her...but HY goes to bed at 8 & gets up around 7:30. Love the schedule.
Corb use to sleep in, then school ruined that ! And Gavin has always been an early riser. Thankfully the curtains in both of their rooms have remedied that for the summer. I am now lucky enough to have them usually sleep in til 8 or 8:30.
Post a Comment