Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Lights, Camera, ACTION!







Real Families
Real Answers
Our family was picked to be part of a tv series on PBS. First they wanted to use us for the terrible twos but then changed it to the blended family section of the show. They interviewed Mike and I
first and then spent a few days with us to catch us doing our everyday stuff. I have to say I was very nervous at first but I started warming up. We even had some of our friends and family get in on the fun! Thanks guys!!We had a great time and felt lucky to make new friends and have wonderful new memories!
I will let everyone know when it's on, it will not air until April 2008.

10 comments:

onehm said...

If you want to have a "screening" in our theater when it is on, let me know! It will be cool to see your adorable family on tv!!

Stacey Crewse said...

That is so exciting! I can't wait to see it! I knew we'd have at least one celebrity in our family!! Congrats!!!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

super fun! can't wait to see how real you were!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

I think A has a good idea there. Can't wait to see. You guys are such an awesome family.

Courtney said...

Wow my friend is a celebrity!! That is so cool. What a fun experience. You are the cutiest blended fanily ever. What great memories!!

Jen said...

That is so cool! Can't wait to see it!

ZB said...

How cool is that? I can't wait to see you guys on TV. I bet you are darling.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

once this gets out MTV is going to come knockin'!You will be the new reality show that shows people how it's done! We need you to set a good example to this evil world! We had fun with them too BTW. Thanks!

Julie Rae said...

Wow! That is so cool! I am excited to watch it!

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

Movie Stars, very cool!