Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday Reilly!
30!
Reilly has been my friend since the 2nd grade.
I remember we called each other on the phone and said we would meet at
the corner. Well she was on her corner and I was waiting at the corner of my street.
We have had a lot of ups and downs
and I'm glad you have always been a great friend!
Thanks for all the fun memories!
The top 10 things I love about Reilly!
1. She has always been able to tell Paige and I apart and gets so annoyed if you can't!
2. Her cards you don't just get a quick note- you get her real thoughts and pictures to go with.
3. Her love for her family is unbelievable!
4. Their are only a few that can share my love for Clay Walker and Brain White hee! hee!
5. She is an awesome friend and I feel lucky to have her as one! You can tell her anything and you know it will stay between just us. She always makes me feel better after talking to her. And, even if Paige had just told her the same story I was telling her she would listen and comment like she was hearing it for the first time.
6. She is an artist! Great at painting on tattoos,bruises and cuts. I can't believe HOLLYWOOD hasn't call her yet!!
7. She is a super mom and loves her boys!
8. She makes a great toilet papering partner
9. She is so talented!
10. And, my top 10 reason I love Reilly..... she can always make me LAUGH!!! I don't mean just a little chuckle no I mean DP shooting out your nose kinda laugh!

Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

I love Reilly. Those are some great qualities in a great person!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

Rielly! rocks! and she does great hair! it just getting in that is hard, i guess because i never call. Happy Birthday Rielly !

Crazymamaof6 said...

ok and i can't spell her name! sorry! i suck!

Jen said...

That was so sweet! Happy birthday Reilly!

onehm said...

Happy Birthday to Reilly! Those are awesome reasons to love that girl!
And I love your "top ten"!
;)

ZB said...

Obviously I don't know Reilly as well as you do, but I totally agree with #10. She's hilarious! Make you want to pee your pants kind of hilarious.

Happy Birthday!