Friday, June 15, 2007

The Kiddos!

All morning me and the kids have been getting stuff done so we could go swimming. But, it is so hard to get things done when you have two little cuties who always want to play! Carter would bring me a blanket and want me to wrap it around him like it is the picture. Sometimes he would run off, pose for a picture or want me to hold him like a baby. Oh, how I love that it's hard when your babies start to grow up! Kennedi was playing dress up and wanted to play peek-a-boo with her hat. I took breaks all morning long so I could play with my kiddos, we did make it to the pool. I got burnt I put sunscreen on everyone but ME! The best part about bringing the kids swimming is they take really long naps!!

6 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

CUTIES! i hate when they grow up! good mama playing, you gotta enjoy them now, the house stays the same but the babies grow up!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I love Kennedy's little feet in those shoes! And Carter.........I just want to eat him up! His smile is darling!! I'm glad they had a fun day! Our kids got to play, when can we??????????????

blah, blah by lindsey said...

You are so good taking time to play when you are trying to get stuff done.

onehm said...

So sweet! Glad that you had a fun day!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! I know what you mean about trying to get ready to go swimming. My kids won't nap after but they'll go to sleep a little early. Yeah!

ZB said...

Horray for hot days in AZ. I have so many memories of swimming on a hot summer day. Makes me miss the good old days. Way to be such a "hands on mamma"...your kids will remember those days.