Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Kennedi's pants & Carter's boots!

The other day when I was trying to get everyone ready I found Kennedi like this. Lately she has been undressing herself. So, now I have to wait until right before we go any where or she will be naked and I will keep having to redress her. She must have gotten a little distracted this time and wow she is standing so stinkin' close to the tv! And, who knows what I'm letting my kiddos watch!
Carter and these boots! "Boots" just might be his new nickname. We have them for the older kids to put on when we have irrigation. He also loves his cowboy boots that are still way to big! I love the picture of him in his boxers and boots. I just always have to hide them on Saturday night so we don't have to worry about Sunday mornings. But, I have taken him plenty of places with these things on.

8 comments:

ZB said...

Nice...what are you letting your kids watch??? hehe. I love that Carter wears boots with everything. At least he got britches on, could be much worse.

Skousen Family! said...

they are so cute!!

onehm said...

Cuties! (We have galoshes at our house that the kiddos have to wear, and we have gone many a-place with our "Mr. Incredible" costume on...)
Kids are all the same, it's really amazing!

Crazymamaof6 said...

funny! at least she still had her diaper on. bett6er than a bare booty!
and i love that boots smart thinking on hiding them so no drama for church

Bridget and Dustin said...

The twins are so dang cute!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

Love the boots. Cooper used to have some until we had an "incident", then they got thrown away (there were tears) Kennedi is so cute. I know what you mean about waiting til you have to leave to get dressed :)

Jen said...

Cute pics! Gotta love kids! Love the pic from your weekend away, I am so jealous that you got out of the heat!

Courtney said...

Love the boots! Every boy needs a good pair of boots.