

Sorry I have been a bad blogger! We have been so busy this weekend. Our sweet Kelsey was baptized on Saturday morning. Kelsey was so excited and just a little bit nervous. We had a lot of family come to support us and thank you everyone who came. Kelsey could feel the love from everyone, a few of my friends who were there from our ward kept teasing because our whole family took so many pictures. My grandpa had my camera so a lot turned out a little blurry! After Kelsey was baptized I asked her if she was happy it was over? She said NO I never want this day to end. It is the happiest day of my life!! I can't believe our baby is 8!!
After we went to lunch with a bunch of the family, it was a very fun morning and afternoon. When we got home the kiddos headed off to go swimming at their friends houses. I got ready for Claudia's baby shower at Pam's. The shower was lots of fun and she got a ton of fun and practical things. I can't wait to see the little guy.
Then I rushed off to pick the sitter up,pick up Mike and head to a birthday dinner for a friend of ours. We had a great time!
Monday, May 21, 2007
It'S GrEat To bE 8!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








9 comments:
Congrats! That is so fun. I am glad you guys had a good day. Her dress is so pretty!
Busy, busy!
Congratulations, Kelsey!!
she looked beautiful! how exciting! you sure keep busy!
Congratulations! But aren’t we all still way to young to be baptizing our kids? They just grow up way to fast. Kelsey looks beautiful.
How exciting for your family. I love Kelsey's dress! It sounds like she had a wonderful day she'll always remember.
Congrats to Kelsey! What a big day!
What a special day. Congratulations Kelsey!!
Congratulations Kelsey! I was so sad that we missed your big day! Love you tons!
That is a beautiful dress! I'm glad it was a special day. My only regret about Cassidy's special day was that I forgot a hairbrush and blowdryer. So her hair was not too pretty after the fact. Oh well. Live and learn.
Post a Comment