Monday, May 7, 2007

And the answers are...

#1 Aladdin
#2 Neapolian Dynamite
#3 Ferris Bullers Day Off
#4 Karate Kid
#5 Waterboy
#6 Shrek
#7 Tommy Boy
#8 Meet the Parents
#9 A League of Their Own
#10 Steele Magnolias

Lindsey was the closest to getting them all right so, e-mail me your full address and you will get something fun in the mail from me.
Hope everyone is having a fun Monday. I'm doing laundry and dishes!

6 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

I could not figure out #8 and you don't have to send me anything. I had fun trying to figure them out.

ZB said...

Dang! I missed out on the prize. You know a prize from Brooke is gonna be awesome.

Webb Family said...

I have more so I will have to do it again.

Jen said...

That was fun! Yah, about 2:30 this morning when I couldn't sleep and I couldn't figure out the answer I finally googled it!

Crazymamaof6 said...

LUCKY! fun one, and i learned so much!

onehm said...

I am so jealous of the hairclip holder you made for Presley...girl you are so creative! I am really impressed!