1. "You were born a street rat, you'll die a street rat and only your fleas will mourn you."
2."Will you bring me my chapstick, my lips hurt real bad."
3."Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop to look around once in awhile you could miss it."
4. "Look eye, always look eye!"
5. "Now that's high quality H20."
6. "Red flower, blue thorns.
Red flower, blue thorns.
You know, this would be a whole lot easier if I wasn't color
blind."
7. "I can almost hear you getting fatter."
8. "It's my way or the Long Island Expressway."
9. "There's no crying in baseball!"
10. "I'd rather have 30 minutes of wonderful, than a lifetime of
nothing special."
I thought this might be fun! I will send a prize to the first person to get them all right, no cheating. Good luck!
Sunday, May 6, 2007
What Movie Was That?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
Ahh! I finally get to play and I can only come up with 7 answers. So far:
1. Stuart Little
2. Napoleon Dynamite
3. Ferris Bueller
4.
5.
6. Shrek
7. Tommy Boy
8.
9. League of their own
10. Steel Magnolias
Am I right so far?!
You are doing good! But you got #1 wrong. Keep trying.
ok so i only know #2 napoleon dynamite! and then i cheated and looked up the rest on google!so i won't post them. interesting selection! I am not a movie quoter at all! and my memory sucks. fun though
I love this game.
1. Aladdin
2. Napoleon Dynamite
3. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
4. Karate Kid
5. Waterboy
6. Shrek
7. Tommy Boy
8.
9. A league of their own.
10. Steel Magnolias
I am stumped on #8. DANG
well it looks like it's between you and jen. I will give you a hint Ben Stiller is in the movie!
Is it Madagascar?? Totally guessing at this point.
#1 lady and the tramp 2
I don't know the others exept for #6 shrek
monica would totaly win this contest!
I got the contest from Monica. This was what she had us do at the elders quorm party. We missed you guys!
Post a Comment