Thursday, April 19, 2007

This is what we had for dinner the other night. It was so good the fries are not so healthy but the kiddos sure love them but it sure is a temptation for me! It is nice that Mike loves to cook .

My mom took Paige, Bridget and I to LA for a day of fun and shopping! We left at 6:30 in the morning and got home by 8pm. We spent the whole day at the Fashion District so fun! We found so many great deals. I got Kelsey's baptism dress for $30 and got the girls so many clothes and shoes! We kept saying the whole day how much money we would be saving if we only had boys! We never even stopped for lunch, just snacked the whole day. We had 20 minutes to get to the car and head to the airport. On our way we stopped at a shoe store and left with about 10 pairs. I will post a picture later of the 28 pairs we bought all together. Thanks mom for a fun day, love ya lots! XOXOXO

5 comments:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I am so jealous! I so wanted to go over there on Wed. on our way back home. And we should have since it took us 11 hours to get home! It would have been nice to have had some shoes to ease the pain of being in the car that long! I can't wait for the pictures.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

What a fun day!! Just for the girls. Now I really miss my sisters. You are so lucky to have them close. I can't wait to see all the stuff you got.

Crazymamaof6 said...

so fun!

onehm said...

HOW FUN! I love shopping trips, and they are even better when you find great deals! Lucky you, Lucky Sisters, Lucky Mom!

ZB said...

What an awesome Mom you have. I love those moments when you do something crazy fun and you remember it forever. Totally worth it! My mom took us all to Vegas when we were kids one day (4th of July I think) just so that we could have breakfast at Circus Circus. She's funny like that. I'll never forget that day.