I still have been in a organizing mood. Today I cleaned out my purse, before I list what was in there. I have to say it's a very big purse.
Appointment book for hair
wipes
1 size 6 diaper
wallet
make-up bag
superman pencil holder
coloring book
9 crayons
Cody's brown belt
Timmy Turner bobble head
Triamcinolone cream (Carter's medicine)
2 hair brushes
kleenex pocket pack
hair spray
comb
play necklace
pen
white flower clip
strawberry laffy taffy
lotion
"Wilber" from Charlotte's Web
pink & purple flower clip
eclipse gum
small shell from Mexico
cell phone
It's amazing how much crap I'm carrying around. No wonder my back is always killing, or could have something to do with holding Carter and Kennedi at the same time.
Saturday, March 31, 2007
Still Organizing!
Posted by
Webb Family
at
8:56 PM
Labels: more organizing, purse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
I love the two brushes and the belt! i always have random stuff in my bag too. Glad I'm not the only one!
You have tons of fun stuff in there! Sounds like an organizing extravaganza. Hoping that fire sparks something in me too!
You can tell a lot about a person by the contents of their purse!
Ok, my back has been killing me too. I guess just because my purse is huge and can carry tons o'crap doesn't mean I should put it in there.
Post a Comment