

Some of Steven's friends stopped by this is them playing with the kiddos!
My cute little brother Steven
Jeremy and Cali
The whole family used to get together every Sunday for dinner or at least every other. We always have a blast when we get together. Playing games, playing outside or just hanging out. And, there is always someone stopping by, still the hang out! One of Jack's companions came over for dinner tonight Jeremy Rousell I think that's how you spell it. It was fun getting to know him and hearing stories of all the things Jack and him did together. He asked if Jack was competitive or have a temper? I said are you kidding all the guys (and maybe some of the girls) in the Daley family are. We had a yummy dinner thanks to mom. The weather was great so the kids were outside most of the night. We played Wii and hung out! Cali another one of Jack's friends came over she just got back from a trip to Brazil. I took a tons of pictures so I could send some to Jack. We were laughing and saying Jack is not even here and he's getting us together for dinner. Sorry, about all the red eyes it's my silly camera, so frustrating!
Sunday, April 1, 2007
Dinner at Mom and Dads
Posted by
Webb Family
at
9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
fun pictures! I love playing the Wii we got one for Christmas. I stood in line at walmart for 6 hours to get it.
Love fun family get-togethers! Looks like a great time!
You have the cutiest family!! I need to be better at having family get togethers with my family. It seems we only do it for birthdays or holidays. Thanks for the inspiration!
Oh, the Wii. The one thing that can keep me from becoming a doctor - wait, they have a game where you can do surgeries... Either way it looks like I'll make it!
Post a Comment