The kids had a bunch of friends over the first day of Spring Break. They had so much fun with this old box. They made this fun fort! The weather was pretty nice so they spent most of the afternoon outside.
Kelsey and Cody had a sleep over at Frammie
Pammie's house. I had the whole day to get us all ready for our trip to
San Felipe, Mexico.
We ended up leaving early Thursday morning.
The kiddos did so great
I was so proud of them.
I don't know why they wouldn't they had everything they would ever need! hee! hee!
We got to Mexico in the late afternoon and changed into our swim suits and headed down to the beach.
My parents, Steven, Paige and her kids and Emily and her kids came down on Tuesday. My Uncle Dave and Aunt Kim and all of their kids and grandkids and our friends the Ferrins were already there. Rex, Randall, the Crandalls all got there Thursday night.
We had a huge group it was so much fun!
The kiddos had so much fun down at the beach. I will have to take a photo of the HUGE sand dollars Kelsey and PaPa found.
We had a few scary moments with the Allens, but thank our Heavenly Father that we are all safe!







Took the DVD player almost everywhere and the twins loved it! This is a picture of them watching Shrek, while we waited for our food.
And Carter scored a nice souvenir.
We had a great time! Thanks Dad for hooking us up. My dad spends most of his weekends selling real estate for El Dorado Ranch. The kids played at the beach, set off fire crackers, got fun rides on 4-wheelers and Rhinos, played Wii, ate yummy Mexican food,swam at the condo pool, had Thrifty's ice cream and pick out fun souvenirs.
On our last day in Mexico we went to Church. I loved it, as soon as we walked in one of the retired English speaking woman came up and asked if any of us played the piano. Then she asked mom and I to sing with them. A little scary since we are not singers. It was hard to stay focused when you don't understand what they are saying. We had a safe and exciting time and can't wait to go back!
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Spring Break Update!
Posted by
Webb Family
at
10:42 AM
Labels: vacation- spring break
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Sounds like a GREAT time! Bet you all have beautiful tan skin, too!
;)
What a fun trip. Especially to go with a big group of people. I am glad you guys got back safe and sound.
Now that's what I call Spring Break! You look like you had a wonderful time---aren't grandparents the best babysitters! Next time, we ALL go! Ha..
Looks like fun! Your family is so cute! I'm glad we found your blog so Mike and I can stay up to date.
Post a Comment